Realme has released Realme 10, and it has the finest specs of any phone in its pricing category. The 6.4-inch Super AMOLED 90Hz FHD+ display on this phone can render images at a resolution of 1080 x 2400.
When using a realme10, 10 pro or 10pro plus devices for some time, many customers experience recurring troubles and bugs. But now We will give you a tried and true method for fixing all the problems.
You’re probably aware that Android is an open-source OS, meaning that it may be altered to suit individual requirements. Different smartphone makers use different proprietary operating systems. You can expect a lot of problems and glitches.
As is seen on any device, there are still issues and bugs to be fixed. In this essay, We will teach you step-by-step how to address such issues. Then, without further ado, let’s get into the core of the article.
1: Battery Drainage Problem in Realme 10
If you buy a phone from the Realme 10, you’ll receive a powerful CPU capable of zipping through lengthy app launches, intense video game sessions, and other processor-intensive activities with ease.
As a consequence of the excessive energy required by the cores to produce high-quality output, battery life is reduced more quickly. As a user, you may have observed this for yourself since the phone dies after just five hours of screen time.
However, there are other scenarios, such as when you are not using the authentic Realme charger. Here, then, is a strategy for addressing the rapid depletion of power.
- Navigate to “Battery” under “Settings” Display all gadget activity in order to monitor screen time.
- Make sure that Auto brightness is off in the system preferences.
- If you go to your device’s “Settings” > “Apps” > “Uncheck Display Irrelevant App Notifications.
- It is suggested to disable mobile hotspots, GPS, Bluetooth, and wifi.
- Reduce screen time to less than a minute.
- You should definitely have a look at the latest official releases.
- Make sure the phone isn’t overcharged.
2: Overheating Problem in Realme 10 pro plus
The causes of overheating are many. However, overcharging or lengthy gaming sessions are much more likely causes.
In addition to this, several users have reported experiencing rear panel heating. By using the following tips, you should have no trouble avoiding any heating-related concerns.
- Avoid using a non-genuine charger and charging the smartphone for an extended period of time.
- To restart the system, choose and then adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re not using wifi, Bluetooth, or a GPS device, turn it off.
- Close any unwanted background applications.
- Finally, you may see whether an update is available for your system.
3: Bluetooth Issues on Realme 10 pro max
In the past, Bluetooth was the only option for wireless data transfer. Bluetooth, on the other hand, is now essentially essential for linking electronic gadgets.
However, having Bluetooth fail to pair with a new device is surprisingly typical. We’ve got you covered with all the tips and techniques you need to pair your Realme 10 max with Bluetooth without a hitch.
- Airplane mode may be activated from the system’s notification menu; just tap the toggle to make it active.
- Reboot your Realme device once.
- Disconnect the gadget and do a new search.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > Filter Options > Enable Show System Apps > Bluetooth > Storage > Clean Cache.
- Verify that the item is compatible with your mobile phone.
- Try pairing it with a different mobile phone or Bluetooth device.
- Alternatively, you may try resetting your network settings.
- Upgrade to the most recent firmware version.
4: Apps crashing and freezing on Realme 10 pro max
For smartphones using the Android operating system, the situation in which an app suddenly freezes and stops responding is all too familiar.
But if you’re having persistent issues with apps crashing, we have some guides that should help.
- Perform a hard restart on your Realme 10 pro max device.
- Be sure you’re running the most up-to-date OS available.
- You can fix a frozen app by following these steps:
Navigate to the Settings menu > Apps > Choose the app having trouble > Storage > Clear Cache & Data.
- Try a factory reset if the previous step doesn’t work.
5: Touch screen issues on Realme 10 pro
If your Realme 10’s touchscreen has become laggy or inactive, We have included some fast solutions for you to try.
- To begin troubleshooting, try restarting your device to see if it helps.
- To avoid any smudges or fingerprints on your phone’s display, always keep it clean.
- Take off the current screen protector.
- Check your Realme by switching to Safe Mode.
- Swipe left on the System cache partition to delete all data in that area.
- Is the Touch screen still giving you trouble? If this is the case, you will need to do a factory reset on your Realme.
6: Realme 10 can’t connect to wifi issue
Despite inputting the right password, the Realme 10 is unable to connect to the wifi network when you attempt to do so. If that’s the case, then you can repair your Realme phone’s wifi by following the instructions below.
- Turn off your wifi and reconnect.
- Open wifi settings.
- Select the wifi network, then select Forget.
- Third, toggle wifi off and back on in Realme.
- Select the wifi network, then input the password and try again.
Ensure you have a look at how many gadgets are linked to your wireless network. This might happen if the number of connected devices on the network has been exhausted.
- Reboot your device. In order to change your network settings, go to Settings > System > Reset options > Network. Click the button labelled “Reset wifi, mobile, and Bluetooth.”
In the end, you should try turning off and then on your phone and the wireless network. There’s a good chance this will fix the issue.
7: Realme 10 pro Camera not Working Properly
The camera app freezing up, failing to take images, or shutting itself immediately after opening is a common issue with Android phones.
Repairing this issue is crucial, since this is how you record the most precious events of your life.
Since Android bugs are also a possible cause of camera difficulties, it’s important to be aware of how to resolve this issue.
- The first thing to do is to access your phone’s configuration options.
- Select App administration by tapping on it.
- Seek out the device’s camera app.
- Access the Storage Menu Now.
- Next, choose the options to Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Alternatively, you might return and use the Force Stop button.
- Make sure you’re constantly running the most recent version of software on your device.
- There’s nothing left to do except to do a factory reset on your Realme 10 Pro.
In this article, we have tried to compile a detailed list of the problems people have had with the Realme 10 series. But if a Realme 10 smartphone is still on your shopping list, don’t let this deter you. The problems we’ve identified are not uncommon, but they are easily fixed, making them a worthwhile investment despite the price.