LG V50 ThinQ 5G is, unquestionably, a budget-oriented smartphone, but it’s not perfect all around, according to reports. Although a ton of people worldwide have shown their interest and interestingly buying it but a couple of LG V50 ThinQ Errors or problems have been reported online by users worldwide as well.
Before we proceed to all their solutions, it’s quite mandatory to note that these are running on the Android operating system – therefore, it’s not compulsory that all users worldwide will face these problems. Instead, these problems are based on a number of factors – like apps you’ve installed on your phone, usage purpose, level of customisation, and more.
Most of the problems occur due to compatibility issues, which can be considered as a common problem by the users of LG V50 ThinQ 5G.
Well, in order to solve all LG V50 ThinQ Complications, you no need to have excellent skills and expertise as it can be done simply with the help of a couple of methods that are listed below. So, let’s have a look!
1: Poor Battery Problem
If you’re one of those who are facing poor battery problem in their LG V50 ThinQ 5G smartphone, then make sure to follow these below steps that will help you ominously to improve its overall battery life.
- Make sure you delete all 3rd party applications from your phone – especially phone cleaners or battery savers
- Visit your phone’s settings and turn on the power saving option.
- Don’t turn on location services when not required
- Also, don’t use Mobile data network – instead, use Wi-Fi when it’s required
- Uninstall battery consuming apps like Facebook as it needs a lot of background services to run
2: Heating Problem
The heating problem is one of the major LG V50 ThinQ Problems reported by quite a few users across the globe. So, if your V50 ThinQ raises its temperature in a short span of time, you’ll need to go through these steps below:
- Don’t put your phone on charging for too long and once it’s charged completely, remove plug immediately
- Avoid using your phone when it’s on charging as it may cause to lead heating problem
- Make sure the heating problem is not because you’re playing games for too long as it’s the major reason behind heating
- Also, don’t turn on Mobile data or GPS when you’re on call. It’s because on-call needs a lot of power & numerous services that lead to the heating problem
3: Shuts Down Suddenly
Unexpected shut down is a common problem in most of the phones – running on the Android operating system. According to reports, LG V50 ThinQ 5G is no different. So, if such a problem arises in your phone, consider applying the below steps to get rid of it.
- The heating problem is the most common reason behind the unexpected shutdown. Therefore, you should take care of the heating problem first and foremost
- Always charge your phone entirely and don’t put it on charge until it drains completely
- If the problem remains the same, you’ll then needed to perform a factory reset on your V50 ThinQ 5G and don’t restore backup automatically – rather restore manually
4: Slow or Laggy UI (User Interface)
Glitch or lag starts appearing in Android smartphones after using for a month or two, and based on reports published by users, V50 ThinQ 5G has a laggy and sluggish user interface that’s pretty annoying. Though LG claims its devices to be faster than the previous generations, users still have been encountered these kinds of LG V50 ThinQ Issues. Don’t worry, we have a solution for you!
- Don’t install 3rd party launchers
- If you’ve installed any 3rd party launcher of theme app, consider removing it with immediate effects
- The reason is because most of the launchers aren’t optimised and create problem in other operations
- If still, the problem arises, performing a factory reset is a bold move
- Visit your phone’s settings > Backup & Reset and reset your phone. Don’t forget getting backup
- Or, you can visit the service center & ask them to reinstall its operating system if the problem remains the same
- Waiting for the next OTA update is an excellent option for the same reason
5: Screen Doesn’t Response or Stuck
A handsome number of users have reported that they are getting stuck on the screen while performing different tasks or making phone calls to their contacts. It happens especially when playing games. So, make sure to follow these steps to overcome this problem, and if it doesn’t help, it’s recommended to contact the manufacturer’s service center.
- Perhaps you have been encountered by this problem due to a specific app, “Instagram.” All you need to do is to update as it needs optimisation for a specific phone model
- You’re facing this problem because of the default apps of the phone, such as Camera App, Messaging App, and Phone App. It’s best to choose the app and clear its cache to avoid such a problem
- Doesn’t help anyway? Perform a factory reset or format your phone to solve this problem
The Bottom Line
That’s it! These were the simple yet working LG V50 ThinQ Solutions to get rid of problems. If any of your issue or problem remains the same, it’s then recommended to contact your smartphone’s service center with immediate effects before it gets worse.
We hope this article, alongside simple yet proper solutions, will help you solve your V50 ThinQ 5G problems conveniently. Do let us know if your phone’s particular issue isn’t described above, and if this helps, do share it with your nearest and dearest who are facing these problems.