Thanks to its stylish and contemporary design, Oppo A5 2020 since its launch has been facing strong competition worldwide. Obviously, markets are loaded with hundreds of other parallel gadgets but not yet impacted a sale of Oppo A5 2020.
It’s a flagship and super-fancy smartphone with state-of-the-art specifications, features and design to entice users. The most appealing part of Oppo A5 2020 is its massive 5000mAh non-removable battery, which promises enough juice to spend plentiful hours playing games.
Although it’s one of the best smartphones in the market but thanks to its Android operating system, it’s not free from any problem or fault. Very much like other smartphones, we have gone through a handsome number or Oppo A5 2020 Errors – reported by users online throughout the world.
Well, we have listed down some of them alongside their solutions for your convenience. So, let’s have a look!
1: Battery Drains Fast
Indeed, 5000mAh battery sounds more than enough when it comes to playing games for long or working on multiple apps simultaneously but still, we have found a wide number of Oppo A5 2020 Issues against the battery. So, if you’re a user of Oppo A5 2020 and facing battery problem, hopefully, these following steps will help you overcome it.
- Make sure you don’t use any 3rd party application which claims to be Phone Cleaner or Battery Saver
- Besides, go to Settings and turn on the phone’s built-in Power Saving Option
- The built-in option or feature by Oppo can help saving battery significantly
- Also, don’t turn off location services when not needed
- Always prefer using Wi-Fi over Mobile Data Network on your Android smartphone
- Make sure you don’t install giant apps like Facebook and Instagram as both need a lot of background services to run smoothly
Make sure you go through these above steps to overcome this problem quite conveniently. And if a problem remains the same, you’ll then need to contact the service provider.
2: Heating Problem
The heating problem has become a common problem – especially in Android smartphones and unfortunately, Oppo A5 2020 Problems regarding heating are too many. Well, if your A5 2020 raising its temperature even after using for an hour, you need to go through these steps to get rid of that problem.
- Charging your phone for long can cause a heating problem
- Therefore, once it’s charged completely, unplug a charger with immediate effects
- Always avoid using your smartphone while charging
- Using your phone for long while charging can cause a heating problem
- Moreover, avoid playing games for hours as it may lead to heating as well
- Make sure you don’t turn on Mobile Data, GPS or Location when not needed
- Also, keep GPS, Location or Mobile Data turned-off during the call as on-call needs a lot of power and services that may lead to the heating problem
Expectantly, all the above steps will help you significantly to reduce your phone’s temperature. However, if nothing helps, you’re recommended to go to Oppo’s service center to get it fixed.
3: Bluetooth Connecting Problem
It doesn’t entirely mean every user will have to face such a problem as this type of problem occurs often due to different reasons. If you’re facing Oppo A5 2020 Bluetooth Connectivity Problem, take following steps and see if this help:
- First and foremost, you should make sure that your phone is up-to-date
- You better check OTA updates and get your phone updates as soon as possible
- Also, make sure that your phone is discoverable to other Bluetooth devices and vice versa
- And at last, try to turn Bluetooth On and Off for a couple of minutes on Oppo A5 2020
We are very much hopeful that all these steps will considerably make your Bluetooth Connection stable. Let us know down if nothing helps.
4: Unexpected Shutdown
The unexpected shutdown has also become a common problem in Android smartphones and unluckily, users have reported that problem in Oppo A5 2020 as well. If this Unexpected Shutdown problem arises in oppo A5 2020, hopefully, these solutions will work perfectly for you.
- First of all, Oppo A5 2020 users need to take care of the heating problem (mentioned above)
- Heating problem is one of the major reasons behind the unexpected shutdown
- So, if your phone’s temperature rises, make sure you fix it first
- Secondly, always charge your phone completely and once it’s charged, let it drained entirely
- If these solutions don’t work, you will need to perform a Factory Reset on your Oppo A5 2020.
- After Factory Reset, don’t restore backup automatically – instead, restore your data manually
If after applying all these solutions, you are still encountered with the sudden shutdown, it’s now the time to contact Oppo’s service center without further ado.
5: Apps Don’t Open Fast
If applications in your Oppo A5 2020 don’t open quickly and take too much time than usual, then go through these steps to fix this problem.
- Well, there are many applications that by their nature take significant time such as YouTube and graphics-enriched games
- However, if every single app takes too much time to open, you need to perform a restart as it refreshes services
- If a problem remains the same, go and wipe your Oppo A5 2020 and start from a new device
The Last Word
Our above solutions will hopefully work perfectly well against Oppo A5 2020 drawbacks you are facing. Obviously, all the above solutions would not work when a hardware problem is involved.
If you have a hardware problem or any issue that cannot be resolved using our easy solutions, please contact Oppo’s customer support or a local authorised shop to get it fixed in a matter of minutes.
If you have any other problem in your Oppo A5 2020, which we haven’t mentioned above, do let us known down in a comments box below. We will do our best to give you as quickly as possible and easy but accurate solution.