The recently launched Oppo A9 2020 is a budget-friendly smartphone with a variety of features to grab your attention. The phone has a bigger battery, bigger display, a large number of cameras, ample internal storage and, of course, better chipset.
On paper, it looks almost strangely good, but there are quite a few problems reported by users across the globe, such as heating problems, Wi-Fi connectivity problems, and a few others. Experiencing these Oppo A9 2020 Issues is not really a big problem – thanks to its Android operating system.
These kinds of software domain problems are common problems nowadays that can be fixed after applying a number of steps one by one. We have compiled a list of Oppo A9 2020 solutions against approx. all problems users are experiencing. So, let’s have a look!
1: Overheating Problem
You face a heating problem when using your phone excessively or continuously for a couple of hours. The heating problem can damage a number of internal components – therefore, it’s mandatory to get rid of that problem as soon as possible. The Oppo A9 2020 Solutions to overcome the heating problem are as follow:
- Try using system’s integrated junk cleaner to clean junk files and applications to free up RAM and processor
- The cleaner increases your phone’s performance and decreases heating
- Always use low power mode as more power means more heating. Use this mode to save battery life to solve fast battery draining problem too (mentioned below)
- Do not turn on network connections, i.e., Bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi when not required
- Do prefer using Antivirus software which may be beneficial if your phone has been attacked by malicious software
2: Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue
Wi-Fi connectivity problem is one of the common Oppo A9 2020 Errors encountered a wide number of users with. If you’re unable to connect your A9 2020 to a stable Wi-Fi connection, you’ve come to the right place. We’re hopeful that these listed below solutions would help you fix a problem you’re experiencing.
- The first and foremost thing is to check if your router is working perfectly as it should
- If the router is absolutely fine and working perfectly, it’s recommended to check the range of the router
- Try connecting other devices to your router and see if they work fine
- Another solution is to perform a restart of your Oppo A9 2020 as it refreshes the RAM and sometimes fixes minor bugs and errors
- You can also reset systems settings to get rid of Wi-Fi connectivity problem
- Or, an effective solution is to clear app data if you’ve used apps recently that modify your phone’s network settings such as VPN.
3: Battery Drains Fast
Many users are looking for Oppo A9 2020 Solutions to get their battery problems fixed. A poor battery or fast battery drain is, indeed, the major problem in approx. every smartphone but a little bit of attention, and you can overcome them. Here is how!
- The battery drains fast when usually Wi-Fi or Bluetooth remains turned on throughout the night
- Also, avoid installing apps you really don’t need as they often affect your phone’s battery significantly
- Turn on GPS as well as location when you need it
- Always prefer using your phone at the lowest possible brightness as maximum brightness level can have a huge impact on the battery life
- This problem can easily be fixed by cleaning all temporary files from your phone
- Moreover, it’s recommended not to use the phone while charging and don’t charge it for too long. Once it’s full, unplug the charger immediately
4: Screen doesn’t Respond
The screen problem was also included in the list of Oppo A9 2020 Problems published by users worldwide. Sometimes, the screen problem can be fixed with a little attention, but it can become a serious problem too. Therefore, you’re requested to follow these guidelines, and if an issue remains the same, contact Oppo’s service center to fix it.
- Make sure you don’t use any other company’s charger as it might be having a higher output than the actual need
- Another screen-related problem is the glass guard used to protect the display. Be sure to remove and see if this help
- If you’ve recently installed an app that is creating a problem, immediately remove it and check
- Sometimes, dust or dirt on the screen cause this problem so check and make sure it’s cleaned properly
- Unused data stored in your phone can also cause screen problem – therefore, it’s recommended to check and remove it
- The screen doesn’t respond when the internal storage is full as apps need some space in your phone to run
- Performing a force restart can help you overcome this problem. So, try it for once and see if this help
The Last Word
It’s not deniable that you can avoid all Oppo A9 2020 Complications if you pay a little attention towards your smartphone on a daily basis. You shouldn’t wait for quite a while to overcome a problem on your phone if you find anything wrong.
However, it’s mandatory to understand the difference between when you need to get it repaired from a manufacturer or when you can get rid of the problem yourself. But again, a little attention on a daily basis can prevent your phone from any trouble.
We would be glad to hear if we’ve not described your particular A9 2020 problem above. So, do share your experience using our comments box below.