Xiaomi never stops surprising its audience with appealing and enticing smartphones, and a recently released Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is no different. The smartphone is a beast in terms of camera quality, performance, and battery.
Thanks to its handsome set of onboard features, i.e., Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Chipset, up to 12GB of RAM, a trio-camera configuration, and 4000mAh battery, it’s quite hard for us to find any problem or weakness.
However, in real-life use, there are a handsome number of users across the globe going through different Redmi Note 9 Pro Errors or problems. And here, we have listed down all possible errors, problems, or issues alongside their solutions for your convenience.
So, if you’re facing any problem, hopefully, you’ll find a solution here. So, let’s have a look!
1: Mobile Data Problem
Most of the users are looking at Redmi Note 9 Pro Solutions against mobile data problem. According to different reports, Redmi Note 9 Pro doesn’t catch signals properly, and most of the time, the mobile data network doesn’t work as it should. Here is a solution:
- It’s recommended to take-off your SIM card and put it again in your phone and see if helps
- Turn on Airplane mode for more than 30 seconds and check again
- Another option is to configure your phone’s entire network settings once again
- If nothing helps, contact the service provider and ask them for help
2: Bluetooth Problem
Normally, every smartphone user faces this problem, and unfortunately, users have reported Redmi Note 9 Pro Bluetooth Problem as well. So, if your phone’s Bluetooth doesn’t connect with other devices often, make sure to apply these steps:
- First and foremost, keep your smartphone up-to-date. Check OTA update and be sure it’s updated
- Besides, your Redmi Note 9 Pro should be discoverable to other devices and vice versa
- At last, turn-off Bluetooth for a couple of minutes, restart your phone and turn-on to connect
3: Heating Problem
We have gone through different Redmi Note 9 Pro Problems, and the heating problem is one of them. Users have reported that their smartphones raising the temperature even when using for a short span of time. To get rid of it, make sure you dig down into these following precautions:
- Make sure you don’t charge your phone for too long and once it’s charged, remove the plug immediately
- Always avoid using your phone while charging
- Using your phone on charging raises heating problems
- Moreover, always give pause when playing games for too long
- And finally, don’t let GPS, Wi-Fi or Mobile Data turned-on during calls because of on-call needs a lot of power that may lead to a heating problem
4: Shutdown All of a sudden
The unexpected or sudden shutdown is a common problem, especially in Android smartphones. So, if you’re going through this problem, consider then these following steps:
- The majority of the time, this problem occurs due to the heating problem. Therefore, take care of the heating issue first
- Secondly, always charge your phone entirely and don’t put it on charge until it reaches 0%
- However, if nothing helps, you are required to perform a Factory Reset on your Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Make sure you don’t restore backup thereafter – rather restore your data manually
5: Battery Drains Fast
Last but absolutely not the least, users have reported different Redmi Note 9 Pro Issues, and one of them is a poor battery of battery drains fast. And unfortunately, if you are one of those Note 9 Pro users facing that problem, then the following steps will help you overcome this problem with ease.
Read More: Best Battery Life Smartphones in 2020
- Remove all 3rd party apps that claim to be Battery Saver or Phone Cleaner
- Always use phone’s built-in clear to remove junk files
- Next, turn on “Power-Saver” option from settings as the company’s own provided Power-Saver works fairly better
- Don’t turn on location when it’s not needed
- Always use Mobile Data when needed the most and try to prefer Wi-Fi over Mobile Data
- Don’t install giant apps like Facebook that needs a plethora of background services to run smoothly
We are quite hopeful our listed above solutions against Redmi Note 9 Pro Complications will help you get rid of your problems rather conveniently. However, it’s recommended to contact your brand’s service center in case of severe hardware or software fault.
And if you have any other problem or issue in your Note 9 Pro, do let us know down in a comments box below. We will be happy to help you!