The Galaxy S21 FE 5G has launched a new Samsung smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G gives the greatest flagship experience, yet many consumers have had issues after using this smartphone.
This Galaxy S21 FE 5G’s 6.4-inch FHD+ PLS TFT 120Hz screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G – Version 1 processor based on the 7-nanometer technology.
The phone comes with a 12-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens on the camera front. It has a 32-megapixel front-facing camera, a 4500 mAh battery, and a 25W standard fast charger.
Here’s a handy guide for frequent issues you can run across with your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G. The following is a list of things you can do if you’re having issues with your gadget:
1. Wi-Fi connectivity issues with the Samsung Galaxy S21FE 5G
Because of this, we can only assume that the network or the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G itself are at blame when it fails to connect to Wi-Fi. If your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi, try the steps listed below:
The first step is to reset the network settings on your Galaxy S21 FE 5G. All of your phone’s connections will be removed after this operation is completed, and all network services will be reloaded. If the situation isn’t too serious, you may use this approach to solve small issues with your phone’s network services.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to begin the process.
- After that, click on the Configuration Icon.
- Tap General management at the bottom of the page.
- Press the ‘Reset’ button
- Press the Reset Network Settings button.
- When you’ve finished, click the Reset button.
- After entering any sort of lock (e.g., Pattern, password or fingerprint) on your phone, press on Reset Settings again to complete the reset of your device’s settings.
- To finish, press the Reset button on your device.
- That’s it.
Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G can connect to the network after following this step.
2. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Overheating Problem
Many individuals have to deal with the issue of their smartphone overheating, which is especially true while the device is charging or when playing a lot of games.
- Remove the rear cover of your phone while charging or playing a major game to avoid overheating.
- Please contact Samsung Support if you have any issues with the firmware’s kernel.
3. Troubles with battery draining on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
Following these instructions can help if your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G battery drains quickly. Fast Battery Drain on your smartphone might be traced back to one of many possible causes.
- Uninstall any programmes you’ve installed, such as Phone Cleaner. It’s because these applications are always running in the background and draining your phone’s power.
- Make sure you get it directly from the Google Play store. The reason for this is that third-party applications may include malicious code that runs in the background and drains your phone’s battery.
- Always turn off GPS if it isn’t required.
- Battery drains faster when the phone is kept in power saving mode for a long period.
- Do not use or install any applications that promise to boost your phone’s battery life.
- High screen brightness settings on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G drain your battery quickly. So keep the phone’s brightness at a moderate level.
- In order to save battery life, remove all recently used applications from the Recent Apps page.
- Always switch off NFC, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi if required.
If your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G still has a Fast Battery Drain like Samsung a51 after doing all of the above instructions, you may want to consider performing a Factory Reset.
4. Slow zooming and switching between modes while zooming in or out.
Out of the box, several Samsung Galaxy S21 customers saw a decrease in camera performance following a recent update – although the problem doesn’t seem to have impacted everyone. According to reports, some users have complained about severe slowness while moving between camera settings or zooming. Samsung finally acknowledged the issue after it had been reported for many months.
Even though the problem has been resolved for most users, there are still those who are experiencing poor camera performance after the upgrade. Last June, a firmware upgrade addressed the problem. Hopefully, it gets much better after new upgrade.
5. Fingerprint sensor issue
The fingerprint sensor on a Samsung Galaxy S21 might malfunction. Many fingerprint scans may fail, or your fingerprint reader may be extremely sluggish. However, despite their terrible image, in-screen fingerprint sensors continue to improve.
It’s important to first determine whether or not you have a screen protector on your phone. Remove the screen protector and test the fingerprint sensor if you think it’s the screen protector. There are specific screen protectors that are more suited for fingerprint sensors than others.
You must wash and dry your hands before using any kind of instrument. In addition, make certain that the screen’s surface is clean and dry. The greatest method to ensure success is to focus on the task at hand. The fingerprint reprogramming option is also to explore if the above doesn’t work.
- Go to the app’s settings.
- Biometrics and security may be used.
- Press the Fingerprints button.
- When prompted, type in your existing password.
- Remove all previous fingerprints.
- By selecting Add Fingerprint, you may re-register your fingerprints.
As a last thought, I’ll say this:
I hope this guide on how to solve common issues with the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G will prove helpful to you. If you have any additional issues with your device, please let me know in the comments below.