Apple’s iPhone 14 series is beautiful to look at, and it includes three different high-end smartphones such as the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max with mind-blowing features. The major reason for their success is high consumer demand, with the iPhone 14 Pro Max being the frontrunner.
It’s been a while since the release of the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, yet people continue to raise issues. The good news is that even the most frustrating problems with the iPhone 14 Pro Max frequently have easy solutions, and in this article, we have listed five of the most common issues with the iPhone 14 Pro Max, along with possible solutions.
Top 5 Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Issues and Fixes
1: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Touchscreen Issue
Touchscreen problems with the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max are uncommon. However, they have the potential to render the device useless. It’s likely that software or human error is to blame, and therefore, you may be able to fix it yourself rather than sending it in for service.
- The first step is to update your iPhone 14 Pro Max to the most recent version of iOS.
- Disconnect all cables and give your iPhone a good cleaning.
- Next, try restarting your iPhone 14 Pro Max and seeing whether the touchscreen returns to normal operation.
- There’s always the option of resetting your iPhone 14 Pro Max to factory settings to see if it resolves the touchscreen problem.
- The last resort is to send the iPhone back to Apple for servicing. Nevertheless, if you’re skilled with hardware, you may take advantage of Apple’s Self-Service Repair initiative.
2: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Battery Drain Issue
The iPhone 14 Pro Max’s battery draining quickly is a typical issue, which sometimes can lead to iPhone’s battery replacement. Maybe you can get it working again if it’s just a bug in the software. Use Low-Power-Mode to reduce the screen’s brightness, deactivate Always-On Display, and reduce the frame rate of your iPhone 14 Pro Max. Other techniques include:
- To prolong the life of your battery, turn off the keyboard’s haptic feedback and stop the automatic refresh of apps in the background.
- By disabling the always-on display, you may be able to get a little more life out of your battery.
- If you don’t want to save battery life by switching to Low-Power-Mode, you can always manage Push and Fetch for your email and web services manually.
- Background app refresh must be disabled entirely or at least limited to only Wi-Fi only.
3: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Wi-Fi Issue
Wi-Fi connection problems with the iPhone 14 Pro Max are quite common. Your iPhone might be malfunctioning, even if it’s linked to a Wi-Fi network and has internet access. To get it fixed, try these steps:
- Switch the Wi-Fi connection on and off by using the toggle button.
- It’s time to disconnect from the wireless network and connect again.
- Make sure Wi-Fi Assist is turned off on your iPhone.
4: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Face ID Issue
An iPhone 14 with a malfunctioning Face ID can suddenly stop you from accessing important features, including certain applications and the operating system itself. Thankfully, there are certain workarounds you can attempt if Face ID is failing.
- The first and foremost step is to clean the front-facing camera since it is surprising how frequently Face ID fails because of a smudge or two on the lens.
- Furthermore, the Settings section has a toggle that enables Face ID for certain applications. If you wish to use Face ID with a specific app, you can do so by toggling the feature in the settings for that application.
- It’s also possible to disable Face ID and reset the device. Choose Face ID & Passcode from the Settings menu to complete this task. The next step is to choose Reset Face ID.
5: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Overheating Issue
It’s possible that extended usage is the cause of your iPhone 14 Pro Max’s overheating. If your iPhone 14 Pro Max is overheating, you might want to have it fixed, but before you do, there are a few things you can try. They aren’t only helpful for overheated batteries, but for other problems as well.
- Adjusting some of the battery preferences on your iPhone 14 Pro Max might be the first step. Reduce the brightness, turn off Background App Refresh, and disable Location Services. These adjustments lighten your iPhone’s processing load and prolong its battery life.
- If you’ve already done these things and your iPhone 14 Pro Max is still becoming too hot to hold, you can try resetting all of the settings and restarting the device. If it doesn’t work, your iPhone 14 Pro Max will need to be sent in for service.
Despite improvements in both hardware and software with each new iPhone release, the devices are not flawless. And it’s not uncommon for the iPhone 14 Pro Max to have problems.
Fortunately, there are certain things you can do to fix your phone on your own rather than sending it in for service. Restarting or resetting to factory settings usually fixes most issues.
You should now be capable of fixing and solving the most frequent problems with your iPhone 14 Pro Max on your own, thanks to the information provided in this article. For further questions or concerns, do use our comments box below.