It’s undeniable that Motorola has been struggling a lot to hold again a handsome position in the world of smartphones. The company always strives to bring something new and unique and with this in mind, we got our hands on Motorola Razr 2019 smartphone which is, indeed, a shining star not only in terms of design but onboard features as well.
Its eye-catching foldable design is more than enough to entice users whereas its bright and shiny display and a number of powerful features promise users to enjoy the lag-free and glitch-free performance without running short on juice.
Although it’s a state-of-the-art smartphone but let’s not forget that it’s based on Android OS which obviously means one can face a number of Motorola Razr 2019 Known Issues.
Before you get into any trouble, we have brought a list of possible problems of Razr 2019 alongside its solutions to fix the problem before it reaches its peak.
So, if you’re facing any software problem which isn’t severe and can be fixed with a couple of guidelines, you have come to the right page. Hopefully, our listed below solutions against Motorola Razr 2019 Problems will work perfectly for you.
Before we go more inside, users all facing these issues in moto razr 2019:
- Battery Drains Fast
- Connectivity Problems
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Problem
- Bluetooth Connectivity Problem
- Heating Problem
- Slow Performance
- Apps Misbehave Often
1: Battery Drains Fast
- There are several reasons behind Motorola Razr 2019 Battery Issue like quite a few power-hungry apps are installed
- Another reason behind this problem is that your phone is running in the power-saving mode that indeed affects its battery performance
- Make sure that your battery failure at Motorola Razr 2019 doesn’t cause the problem
- Ensure sure that the installed Motorola Razr 2019 doesn’t go wrong
- It is possible that the problem persists only because several applications run in the background
- You can solve this problem by resetting apps
2: Connectivity Problems
Having a connectivity problem in any smartphone is now quite common and importantly Motorola Razr 2019 is no different. There are a handsome number of users, reported different Motorola Razr 2019 issues in Connectivity like Bluetooth connectivity or Wi-Fi connectivity. We’re hopeful that these solutions will help you fix your connectivity problem.
2.1: Wi-Fi Connectivity Problem
- The first and foremost reason behind Motorola Razr 2019 WiFi Problem is that the services have been suspended on a temporary basis
- It is nothing more than a problem in your browser, which causes this problem to access the Internet
- The central position of the router means that the problem is not induced by a restricted connectivity
- Test and verify that the phone has correctly configured the router
- You need to make sure that there’s no problem, simply because the Wi-Fi antenna has something wrong
- Make sure you have an app-enabled with the same Wi-Fi features that your Motorola Razr 2019 has
2.2: Bluetooth Connectivity Problem
- Be noted that Motorola Razr 2019 Bluetooth Issues occur when having a weak Bluetooth connection
- Test to see if your device or the other supports the data that you receive or send
- Open your device’s Bluetooth settings, and remove the device which you last paired
- At times it’s just a power save that disabled the Bluetooth to run your Motorola Razer 2019
- Ensure that the device storage capacity is not drained
- Any radiation around your 2019 Motorola Razr can stop the Bluetooth from running and performing its task easily
- The reason you face this problem can be because the Bluetooth connection is not available
3: Heating Problem
- Check whether your device is charged with a third-party charger
- The reason for this problem is simply the installation of games on the phone that it does not support
- Just make sure you don’t have the problem just because your smartphone is always running in power-saving mode
- Check that the real problem is not just caused by streaming apps installed on your phone
- When the battery does not become healthy, overheating of any smartphone is triggered
- Only make sure you don’t equate the actual fault with the data stored in the system
4: Slow Performance
- The smartphone may have a virus that causes the real difficulty
- Verify if there is just this issue because the default phone configuration is changed
- Simply perform a restart and see if this problem is gone
- It is only a defective RAM on the system that is the cause of this problem
- A poor internet connection can cause the slow performance of your smartphone
- This problem may be attributed to one of your phone’s newly installed third-party themes
- Execute a hardware reset to see if the problem is resolved
5: Apps Misbehave Often
- This issue can be overcome easily by removing and restoring the apps from your phone
- Test if the phone has a virus and whether the actual problem is caused
- Check to verify that your problem isn’t just due to an issue with the RAM on your phone
- There are some chances that your device has something wrong with the operating system
- The problem is simply because you run the phone in safe mode
- This problem is only triggered by the installation of applications from sources other than the official Play Store
- Delete one cache data from the installed apps and check if the problem has gone
The Last Words
These are all the common problems we’ve gone through as of now. Hopefully, all above Motorola Razr 2019 Solutions will work quite perfectly for you as a number of problems or errors of this smartphone are significantly less as compared to other Android smartphones.
Are you facing any other problem we’ve not listed above? Feel free to drop your comment below in the box and we’ll strive hard to find the solution and bring it here for your convenience as soon as possible.