Very much like every smartphone in the world, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has quite a few problems/issues and there are many ways to overcome them with ease. The problems or issues are common as what a user’s need is something the other user’s doesn’t, and ultimately it ends up as a problem in a smartphone.
According to sources, some users of Redmi Note 8 Pro have issues with its connectivity whereas others are facing performance issues. We have tried to covered Redmi Note 8 Pro issues and solutions as much as possible. So, let’s have a look!
1: Unexpected Shut Down
Unexpected shutdown issue doesn’t seem to be common in Samsung’s or Huawei’s smartphones but Redmi Note 8 Pro is an exception. Some users have reported such problem on different online platforms and if you are facing such problem, make sure you go through these steps:
- Make sure you take good care of a heating issue as a smartphone might start shutting down when the temperature rises.
- Besides, charge your Redmi Note 8 Pro fully and drain an entire battery.
- You can also perform a Factory Rest on your smartphone but don’t restore backup thereafter. However, it’s recommended to restore your data manually.
2: Sluggish User Interface
Although Xiaomi claims itself to be one of the faster smartphone makers as compared to other brands but still a handsome number of users are going through some laggy experiences on their Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone. Here is how you can fix Lag on your smartphone:
- Make sure you remove all 3rd party applications you have installed as launchers aren’t optimised for a specific spec sheet.
- Turn off your smartphone and restart it again.
- If still a problem arises, it’s better to perform a Factory Reset by visiting settings.
- Moreover, a user interface lag never goes, take your smartphone to Xiaomi’s service center and request them to reinstall its Operating System.
3: Battery Life is Short
Battery life is one of the major issues faced by almost every smartphone user. Unluckily, if you are one of those Redmi Note 8 Pro customers who are facing such problems, our step-by-step guide may help you get rid of battery problems on your smartphone.
- Try removing all 3rd party applications that claim to be battery savers or phone cleaners.
- Turn on the power-saving mode by visiting the phone’s settings.
- Make sure you turn off your phone’s location.
- Don’t use Mobile Data for long – instead, using Wi-Fi is a bold move.
- Uninstall giant apps like Facebook that needs a plethora of background services to run.
Read More: Best Battery Life Smartphones
4: Heating Problem
The heating issue is another common problem that can be found in any two smartphones out of 10 and unfortunately, Redmi Note 8 Pro is no different. Well, getting rid of the heating problem isn’t that difficult and if it happens with your smartphone, here is a solution:
- Try not to charge your phone for too long and once it’s charged, unplug your charger with immediate effects.
- Don’t use your phone while charging. However, if it’s mandatory, make sure you don’t use it for long.
- Playing games for long periods also causes heating. Therefore, you should take at least a pause for a minute.
- Keep your Mobile Data or GPS turned off during calls as on-call requires continues power and many other services that lead to heating issues.
Read More: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Issues
5: Screen Frozen
Last but not the least, there is a wide range of forums with users’ comments, saying that Redmi Note 8 Pro gets stuck when performing a task, making calls or playing games. You can easily overcome this problem by following these steps:
- If you face such a problem while using a particular app such as Instagram, blaming your phone wouldn’t be wrong then as Instagram or similar apps need updates or optimisation for a specific phone.
- Visit your phone’s Settings > Apps > Default Apps and choose any application that creates issues and clear its cache.
- Another ultimate solution is that perform a Factory Reset that would help you solve the problem.
Getting rid of any Redmi Note 8 Pro problem is mandatory and you are requested to perform such actions as soon as possible. The reason is that a problem, whether it’s minor or major, can transform itself from one level to another level.
It’s to be noted that a problem on its first level can easily be overcome but a higher level of issue is hard to fix with ease. Chances are higher problems that need more expertise that may leave a solid dent on your wallet.