Samsung Galaxy A20s is indeed an awesome smartphone – introduced by one of the biggest smartphone brands Samsung last year. Since its official launch, Samsung Galaxy A20s has become not only a highly-admirable smartphone but it’s leading a mid-range smartphone quite perfectly.
The phone comes with a glossy polycarbonate material which looks gorgeous – giving A20s an outstanding look and feel while holding in a hand.
Very much like many other Samsung smartphones and their mind-boggling features, Samsung Galaxy A20s sports some state-of-the-art features but we, too, have gone through a number of Samsung Galaxy A20s problems – reported by different users worldwide. Most of the problems aren’t really daunting and can be fixed with less hassle.
We have listed down quite a few Samsung Galaxy A20s issues alongside their proper yet effective solutions to get rid of the problems with ease. So, let’s have a look!
1: Overheating Problem
Overheating is the biggest problem users have reported on different online platforms. Well, we shouldn’t take these kinds of Samsung Galaxy A20s complications with a pinch of salt and need to be resolved as soon as possible.
- This can easily be fixed by downloading the pending software and operating system updates
- One of the key reasons for this issue is to load several games on the phone
- Make sure that the phone does not have Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections to any nearby device automatically
- Overheating is often due to battery failure in the mobile phone
- The cause of overheating any smartphone is sometimes the fluctuations in power
2: Poor Battery Life
Another most common problem we’ve found is Samsung Galaxy A20s battery problem – reported by users throughout the world. Perhaps there are a number of reasons behind poor battery performance such as virus, an extra level of screen brightness and data downloading.
- The problem is likely to be caused only by a virus in your smartphone
- You only need to ensure that the fault is not triggered simply by the hungry power of the apps installed on your device
- Check whether you have increased the brightness of the screen to the highest level
- Check if a battery-related hardware fault occurs on your phone
- After using apps, don’t let the apps run background
3: Slow Performance
Almost every smartphone disappoints its user when it comes to performance and according to the reports, Samsung Galaxy A20s is having a slow-performance while playing games or working on different apps simultaneously.
There are so many reasons that can slow-down the performance of your phone. Therefore, we’ve listed down some solutions that will hopefully work for you.
- The problem is probably only due to a software problem
- Multitasking is another significant explanation for the slow performance of your device
- An additional issue for the phone is the existence of a virus in the phone’s default storage space
- The slow performance of your device results in adjusting certain important settings
- One of the main reasons for this is the overload of the phone with apps
4: Slow Charging
We live in an era where technology is touching new heights day by day and everyone is looking for super-fast charging feature in their smartphones and new tablets.
But it becomes really irritating when you face slow charging even after spending a handsome amount of dollars. Hopefully, our listed below solutions will help you get rid of slow charging.
- Check that your phone does not give the charge equally with the power source you use
- Check and ensure that this is not caused by a problem with the charging cable that you use
- This problem can be solved by a quick restart
- This normally occurs when you turn on the synchronization of phone data and applications in your device
- Make sure your phone isn’t connected to the data or internet while it’s on charging
The Bottom Line
The occurrence of a problem in a smartphone is quite common – however, it’s still needed to get rid of a problem and believe us, it’s not really a challenging job. With all the problems and solutions mentioned above, we’re very much hopeful that they will help you finding Samsung Galaxy A20s solutions you were looking for.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-o-up” cons_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-o-down” show_title=”true” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”true” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_icon=”icon icon-cart-7″ link_text=”Buy from Amazon” link=”https://amzn.to/2DnvLk2″ ][i2pros]Slim and Smart Body
Large and Vivid LCD Display
High Resolutions Cameras
Waterdrop Notch[/i2pros][i2cons]Often Laggy Performance
Body Catches Scratches Easily
Besides, we have always got you covered if you’re facing a problem in your smartphone but we’ve not mentioned above. Just drop a comment in a comment box below and we will strive to come up with a solution as soon as possible.