Despite the restrictions of Huawei in different regions, it doesn’t stop making mobile phones and releasing mobiles one after the other. Recently, it officially announced another smartphone of P50 pocket in the UK on 23 December 2021 which is quite similar to the Samsung galaxy z flip 3.
We are pleased to see another foldable mobile, before discussing further let’s have a quick overview of its specification;
The main display of P50 Pocket is 6.9 inches OLED, up to 120 Hz refresh rate, 1440 frequency PWM dimming, 300Hz touch sample rate, and the cover display is 1.04 inches OLED, up to 60 refresh rate, and 120 Hz touch sample rate. It is available with Snapdragon 888 4g chipset.
The memory includes two storage variants, 8GB RAM with 256 GB data storage and 12 GB with 512 GB data storage. Moreover, it provides a battery of 4000mAh (typical value) and the actual value is 3900mAh which actually found. In some situations, typical and actual values may vary.
but as the custom, life can never be on a smooth road there are always deformities and imperfections. you may have to counter the same thing with the Huawei P50 pocket.
Because not long ago it has been launched so few of its issues are reported us which we covered and carry out deep research on them and found possible solutions, so, if you are P50 Pocket user and facing such issues then this article is going to be helpful and interesting for you. So, just be with us till the end of the article.
Let’s have look at the common issue and fixies of P50 Pocket, that are discussed below;
Major Lags and Freezes:
It is a very common problem found in every second mobile of Huawei, it usually happens when you just update the system. So, if you are facing this issue on your P50 Pocket, then stop worrying that what happened to your expensive phone, simply just follow the given instructions and get rid of this issue. Let’s have a look at solutions;
- Make sure that if you are sending or downloading any file, video, or picture then wait for its completion and then perform any other task after the completion.
- Try to restart the phone, perform restarting after every 2 to 3 days, it is beneficial in clearing cache.
- Do not use the mobile phone while charging because this act can overheat your device and you may face lag and freezing.
- Check the memory card, it may be possible that your memory card memory has exceeded the limit and can cause a slow interface.
- Follow the above instruction and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Camera Stops Working
Camera is one of the most important factors in smartphones. The camera is first priority for a user who is making the decision to buy a phone. Well if the camera of your P50 is showing an error while opening or facing an issue while taking pictures, your camera freezes, it may not be a problem of mobile quality, while it may be a natural problem caused by the user by mistake.
Don’t lose heart here we have given proven solutions just simply follow them and get rid of them. Let’s have a look at them;
- First of all, go to camera setting and scroll down and click the option of ‘other’ and simply go to option “preferred to save location” tab, and click SD card option.
- After performing the above procedure don’t forget to restart, and if may possible so pull out the battery and then insert it back in mobile.
- Simply, turn on the mobile and use it normally.
Fast Battery Draining:
This common issue is found in almost every second mobile, this is not only a problem of Huawei devices but also find in other brands. So, if you are also facing a fast battery draining issue, so don’t be panic and just simply follow the given instructions that have illustrated below;
- At first, check all the connections of mobile are turned off especially when you are not using them.
- If you have downloaded any app that claims to boost the battery, then uninstall it, these are just scams that cause viruses in your device and consume the battery in the background.
- Avoid the use of mobile while charging, because this can overheat your device, cause a fast drain of the battery.
- Keep the phone regularly updated to the latest OS version.
- Make sure that you are downloading apps from the play store. Because third-party app launchers can have viruses and harm batteries.
- Make sure that the brightness is on auto-mode or on average percentage (30%-50%).
- Remove all the apps from the recent app tab.
- Do not keep your phone in the power-saving mode for a long time this can cause fast draining.
Is your P50 not charging? This is another problem reported to us, well it may be possible that the cable from which you are charging your device is damaged and it may be a problem in the charging jack. So let’s see what can be its possible solution we could find. Let’s have a look;
- Check the charging cable if it is damaged then change the wire and try charging.
- Try to reset your device because sometimes software requires a reboot to perform well.
- Make sure that the USB is clean, because sometimes charging may face blockage due to debris in the USB port.
- Try the above steps and check if the issue is fixed or not, if not then must go to the service center.
Huawei is handsome looking mobile and its design must divert the attention itself of buyers, not only just its design its handsome feature are also eye-catching, but of course, it is a premium phone everyone cannot afford it so just its price point is a little steep, but latest smartphone crazy lovers can do this sacrifice just to enjoy its handsome features.
Despite its eye-catching features and design, it has a few problems which we have covered and found solutions which are provided over here. If you are facing any of the above issues you will be able to solve them by reading this article.
And still, if you are facing any other issue which we don’t have provided above then must report us we are keen to hear the response from you. Thanks to be with us till the end.