Most recently, Xiaomi’s subsidiary brand Poco (known as Pocophone in India), launched its another shining and dazzling smartphone named Poco F2 Pro with a number of improvements inside as well as outside.
The phone completely comes with a new look as compared to its predecessor, and that’s exactly why it has been rocking on shelves across the globe.
No matter how gorgeously does it look and how many impressive features it’s equipped with, we’ve seen a handsome number of reports over the Internet, indicating different problems in this recently launched beast. So, if you’re going through different Poco F2 Pro Issues, then you’ve landed on the right page.
Below, we’ve discussed common problems of Poco F2 Pro alongside their solutions that will, hopefully, work perfectly for you.
All listed down solutions are gathered from different online sources that ensure their authenticity. So, read this article till the end and apply the methods to your phone to get rid of problems.
1: Battery Doesn’t Last Long
Very much like other users, if you’re facing Poco F2 Pro Battery Problem, you can follow then the steps given below and see if they help.
- If an app that claims to increase the battery backup on your phone has been installed, uninstall it
- The battery often drains easily by keeping the phone in a power-saving mode for a long time
- When you have apps such as Phone Cleaner installed, uninstall them
- With the Poco F2 Pro, high-screen brightness settings will reduce your battery substantially
- Install the application from the play store only
- After all these steps, you can attempt to reset your Poco F2 Pro if you feel that your phone still has a quick battery drain
2: Glitchy User Interface
Facing a glitchy or laggy interface in Android smartphones is so common, and almost every user experiences this problem. Normally, this problem occurs due to installing a plethora of apps and keeping files that are not in use. To get rid of it, please go through the steps below:
Whether you’re using some sort of antivirus software on your smartphone or any other junk cleaning app, disable it or uninstall it
- It’s a smart move to remove or uninstall all the apps you don’t use regularly
- Always try using the Fast Class 10 microSD card
- Use Lite versions of apps such as Twitter Lite, Facebook Lite, and YouTube Go to avoid glitches and lags
- It can sometimes make the phone slow with a custom theme on your phone
- If there is an update in the Play Store, download all with immediate effects
3: Heating Problem
Heating is another and one of the major Poco F2 Pro Complications that users have reported. Be noted that there are two major reasons behind the heating problem – 1, Phone’s SOS System – 2, Phone’s Battery. Here is a solution to fix this problem with ease:
- It’s a bold move to avoid using phone while it’s on charging
- Also, remove the cover during charging (if using)
- You may face a heating problem when playing games for plentiful hours
- Always charge your phone with the original charger to avoid a heating problem
- Keep an eye and don’t overcharge it because it can lead to a heating problem
4: Unexpected Shutdown
Very much like our listed above problem number 2, the unexpected shutdown is quite common in Android smartphones. However, if you’re facing this problem in your smartphone, then make sure you dig down into the steps mentioned below:
- When your phone’s temperature goes up to the highest point, it can cause your phone to be disconnected or shutdown expectedly. Therefore, you should avoid using for continuously for a number of hours
- Also, avoid using a bulky or heavy cover as it can help temperature to rise significantly
- If you feel your phone is still suddenly shutdown, after all, try then resetting your phone by Factory
The Bottom Line
It’s already understood that there are different factors that contribute to creating a problem in the Poco F2 Pro smartphone.
Therefore, it’s mandatory to get them fixed with proper yet simple methods that are listed above. Aside from all above Poco F2 Pro Solutions, if you face any other problem we’ve not listed above, do let us known down in a comments box, and we’ll strive hard to help you as soon as possible.
Besides, if you have some doubts and questions regarding our mentioned-above solutions, then you too can write to us in the comments box below.