Another flagship-oriented smartphone named Huawei P40 Pro is shining on stores worldwide and enticing users to grab and enjoy a smartphone experience like never before.
Unfortunately, Google services aren’t available in P40 Pro due to US-China Trade Ban but Huawei has built its own mobile service platform instead of keeping relying on Google.
That’s exactly what makes P40 Pro a unique and amazing smartphone that promises to perform any assigned job in a jiffy without any glitch or lag.
The huge and bright display is 6.58-inches in size to take your entertainment to the next level whereas a number of rear cameras and 4200mAh battery both are the shining parts of the smartphone as well.
Although it’s a state-of-the-art smartphone that can appeal to many but let’s not forget that it’s an Android OS smartphone which obviously means Huawei P40 Pro Issues will occur with a passage of time.
However, there is nothing really scary as it doesn’t entirely mean all users are going to face these problems any time soon.
We have listed down a handsome number of solutions against all Huawei P40 Pro Problems that were reported by users across the globe. So, if any of the listed below problem is occurring in your smartphone, then you’ve arrived at the right place.
1: Connectivity Problems
There is a vast number of reports against Huawei P40 Pro Connectivity Problems shared by users worldwide. The connectivity problems include Bluetooth Connectivity, Wi-Fi Connectivity, and others. Hopefully, these solutions will help you significantly overcome your problem.
1.1: Bluetooth Connectivity Problem
- Perhaps your smartphone is running in power saving mode which can be a major reason behind this problem
- The explanation for this issue is just to cover your Bluetooth connection’s visibility around you
- This problem may be there because your device is subject to some kind of restriction
- You can face this problem just because your system has a bad Bluetooth antenna
- Make sure the problem isn’t just because the Huawei P40 Pro has a bug in the Android OS
1.2: Wi-Fi Connectivity Problem
- You may have forgotten or you may have entered an old password to connect to the phone
- The explanation for this issue is nothing but a fault with the Wi-Fi antenna on the device
- Go to your network settings for a simple problem solving
- Ensure that the issue does not have to do with your device’s IP address, which creates some network dispute
- The actual problem is probably with the phone browser you use
- The explanation for this is simply a flaw with the Wi-Fi router you use
2: Poor Battery
- The major reason behind Huawei P40 Pro Battery Problem is a wide number of running apps simultaneously or switching many apps at a time
- See if this problem can be fixed by restarting the device
- Be sure that your GPS is not always turned ON
- Often this issue is only induced by background running applications
- Try to ensure that your smartphone does not have power-hungry apps enabled
- The reason you face this problem may be that you constantly download data on your device
- Make sure you don’t turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth without use
- The reason for this problem is that you only share your internet connection through Wi-Fi Hotspot
3: Slow Performance
- The actual problem is possible only because your phone has no problem with the RAM
- In most cases, installed applications in the Huawei P40 Pro reason for the slow performance
- This can be done because your phone does not clear the cache data
- You face this problem only because the internet on your phone is sluggish
- It is likely that the real fault is just due to the fact that the phone runs in custom settings
- Just delete the temporary files that were saved on the phone and make sure you solve the problem
4: Overheating Problem
- The actual problem is possibly not just because several games are loaded in the device by changing its settings
- Make sure you can easily solve this problem if a forced restart is needed
- You also have to make sure that the actual issue in the Huawei P40 Pro is not caused simply because its power configurations are standard
- Check to make sure that the software is not the real source of problems
- Wipe off the cache partition and check if the issue can be resolved
- You just need to ensure that the application cache data doesn’t cause this problem
- Often, it’s just a battery failure that triggers the problem
5: Slow Charging
- Do not use a low-quality charger or one that is not actually arrived alongside your smartphone
- Sometimes it can trigger this problem while charging your phone if certain special features such as WLAN/Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and others are enabled
- Only make sure that the actual problem is not caused only by the power saving mode of the Huawei P40 Pro
- The device bloatware deactivation will help you solve the problem
- Many users face this issue simply because they do not upgrade the phone operating system when a new update comes
The Bottom Line
Well, there are a wide number of Huawei P40 Pro Solutions that won’t work as accurately as expected. Some listed-above solutions don’t work especially when a smartphone is having a hardware problem. In such a case, a user needs to get connected to a manufacturer’s service center or authorised repair center to fix an error as soon as possible.
If you’re going through any other problem we’ve not listed above, do let us know down in a comments box and we will strive to have that particular problem here alongside its solution.