Following the Samsung A50 smartphone release, Samsung introduced the Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone with a few more features and a little higher pricing. The Galaxy A51 is Samsung’s most gorgeous design, enhanced by the punch-hole Camera on the front screen. The Samsung A51 runs on a reduced version of Android 10 and has a spectacular 48MP quad-camera setup.
If you need to root your phone but are having difficulty figuring out how to do it, you may follow our instructions on how to root Samsung Galaxy A51 without a computer. There are a few widely used methods and applications for rooting Android cellphones, either with or without the need for a Windows PC.
To root your smartphone successfully, you must follow the supplied step-by-step procedures:
What does “root” mean to you?
In rooting, you gain full access to all of your Android’s basic system files. Rooting your phone gives you complete control over the system files, protected codes, and more that are available to you. With an Android smartphone, you have complete freedom.
About Samsung Galaxy A51
Let’s take a brief look at the Samsung Galaxy A51’s important specs.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects the 6.5-inch Full HD+ display of this phone.
- Exynos 9611 is the processor of the Samsung Galaxy A51. It has eight processor cores.
- Android 10.0 will be rolled out with One UI on top of it.
- It contains 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
In terms of the Camera, we get a 48MP+12MP+5MP+5mp+5mp Quad Rear-facing camera and a 32MP Selfie Camera. A Non-removable 4000 mAh battery powers the Samsung Galaxy A51, and it’s compatible with Quick Charge 3.0, too.
The following prerequisites must be met before we can begin to Root your Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Make certain that the Samsung Galaxy A51’s bootloader is unlocked. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to Root your phone.
- On Samsung Galaxy A51, you need to install TWRP recovery. This file may or may not be accessible depending on the progress of the development of TWRP.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy A51 has at least 75% of its battery remaining before rooting.
- Make a full backup of your Android device. If you ever misplace any crucial files, you may use this method to get them back.
Root Samsung Galaxy A51 Using a Computer
A51 can be rooted in your computer using an online effective software named DR.fone,is a comprehensive mobile device management solution for iOS and Android devices; it resolves issues in a wide variety of situations, from system failures and data loss to phone transfers and much more!
- To get started, go ahead and download DR.fone for PC.
- Configure Samsung Galaxy A51 for USB debugging. Select Settings Developer options. Enable USB Debugging from the main menu to begin.
- Use the original USB cord to connect your phone to your PC or laptop.
- Make sure you have a reliable Internet connection as well.
- Once your phone is plugged in, press the Start button; the application will then identify your phone and begin the process of rooting it.
- Start rooting your phone by clicking Root Now.
- It will ask you whether you’d want to root the phone before the procedure begins.
- To proceed with the rooting, just tap Confirm.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy A51 has been successfully Rooted!
Using Magisk to root the Samsung Galaxy A51
The Magisk root technique is one of the most sophisticated and safest. In addition, you’ll get the OTA update and be able to utilize banking applications right away, thanks to this approach.
- First, you’ll need to download the current version of the Magisk App.
- After that, rename the apk file to.zip; Magisk-v23.0.apk / Magisk-v23.0.zip are two examples of this.
- Using your phone’s internal storage, copy the Magisk zip file.
- Check to see if you have a custom recovery like TWRP loaded on your device.
- Now, hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until you see the Boot Animation on your Samsung Galaxy A51.
When you get to the TWRP Recovery screen, click on the Install button.
- Find Magisk now.
- Choose the compressed file from your computer’s internal storage and click Open.
- Swipe to confirm flash after tapping.
- After that, restart your phone.
- Magisk Manager APK should be installed once the phone has started.
Your Samsung Galaxy A51 has now been successfully rooted.
Using KingoRoot on Samsung Galaxy A51 without a computer:
If you want to root your Samsung Galaxy A51 without a computer, then KingoRoot is the ideal choice for you.
- The first step is to download the most recent KingoRoot APK file.
- Go to Settings, then Security, and choose to Enable Unknown Sources from the drop-down menu.
- Download and install this APK file on your phone.
- In the Kingoroot App, hit the One-Click Root option.
- Do not be alarmed if your phone restarts numerous times.
- Wait a few minutes for the procedure to finish before continuing.
- That’s all there is to it.
You can follow this instruction if you’re facing overheating issue on your phone while rooting.
Using SuperSU to root Samsung Galaxy A51
This is the most popular way of rooting. TWRP recovery or any customized recovery is required for this procedure.
- Before you do anything else, make sure you have the most recent SuperSU Zip file downloaded to your phone.
- Install SuperSU by extracting the SuperSU Zip file and storing it on your phone’s hard drive.
- Make sure your phone has a Custom Recovery installed.
- Start the Samsung Galaxy A51 in recovery mode now.
- From the TWRP recovery page, choose Install.
- Locate the SuperSU Zip file on your computer’s hard drive or memory card.
- Swipe to install the Zip file once you’ve selected it.
- When the flashing is finished, press the Reboot System button.
There you go. You’ve successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone.
The Advantages of Rooting the Samsung Galaxy A51
The following are some of the benefits of rooting your Samsung Galaxy A51:
- After rooting your phone, you may modify it to your liking.
- You can quickly do a full backup of your Android device.
- This enables the installation of unsupported programs and games.
- You have the option of flashing a custom ROM.
- Users will retain complete control over their smartphones.
Disadvantages of Rooting the Samsung Galaxy A51
The following are some drawbacks of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A51:
- If you root your Samsung Galaxy A51, your phone’s warranty will be voided.
- If you skip any stages during the rooting process, your phone may become fully unresponsive.
- You will be unable to get system updates from the manufacturer of your phone.
- You will be unable to install over-the-air (OTA) updates on your device.
We’ve included a step-by-step guide on how to root your Samsung Galaxy A51. Hopefully, this post will be of help and benefit to you. Please leave a comment if you have any questions or concerns about this tutorial. We will do our best to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article all the way through, and please don’t forget to tell your friends about it.