iMessage is a major perk of being a member of Apple’s community, and it’s one of the most important. iMessage is a no-brainer for Apple consumers since it’s available on all their supported operating systems—iOS, macOS, iPad OS, and watchOS. It is possible to send messages, photographs, videos, and Animojis, as well as GIFs and documents, using iMessage.
In spite of this, iMessage still lacks the built-in ability to change the colour of message bubbles. Applications and even keyboard apps from third parties provide several solutions.
Changing the colour of iPhone text is not possible using any third-party program available on the App Store, even if you have an iPhone — Apple does not allow this on iPhone (even the iPhone 7). So, if you want to alter the colour of the text on your iPhone, you must first jailbreak it.
How to change text colour on iPhone:
Here are the steps:
- On your iPhone, tap the “Installer” icon. In order to go to the Installer, click here. Add http://apptapp.saurik.com/ as a source by tapping the “Sources” icon at the bottom of the screen. To install Cydia, press the “Install” button at the bottom of the screen, then tap to choose “System.”
- Take a look at your iPhone’s “Cydia” symbol and tap on it. This launches the Cydia app. On Cydia’s main screen, choose “Search” from the drop-down menu. Tap the “Search” button and enter WinterBoard in the search field. When WinterBoard appears in the list of results, choose it to begin the download and installation process.
- Right-click and choose “Sections” from Cydia’s menu bar at the bottom. When you’re on the Sections page, look for “Themes (Springboard)” and touch on any you like. To exit Cydia, just tap the application’s icon.
- The “WinterBoard” symbol may be tapped. This brings up the WinterBoard UI. The Info. list file may be edited by opening the /private/var/stash/Themes.y9qoV5/Saurik/ folder and tapping.
- Substituting the term “white” with the colour you desire for your typeface, type the following:
<key> [key] string> UndockedIconLabelStyle white is the only colour that may be used for the typeface Arial.
DockedIconLabelStyle /string> ; key>DockedIconLabelStyle
Arial: monospace; 12px; white font size and colour</string>
6 Please tap to save the new version of this file. Your iPhone’s typefaces will be coloured to match the theme you’ve chosen.
You can change the colour of iPhone iMessage bubbles:
iMessage Colour Text Bubbles is a free app that lets you send colourful text messages.
- You may either start a new discussion or join an existing one in the Messages app.
- Now, press the text input area to begin entering your content.
- Colour Text Bubbles in iMessage may be found in the applications list just above the keyboard.
- Different alternatives or customizations will be available.
- Choose the one that best suits you.
- Alternately, you may use the bottom option to type a custom message.
- Select a colour for the bubble and type your message. Then, press Send.
- Alternatively, you can save it as a Favorite by hitting the love button.
- To send the message, touch the Send button again.
It’s time to wrap things up…
We hope this guide helps you alter the colour of your iOS iMessage bubbles. iMessage’s Colour Text Bubbles app, which lets you easily change the colour of your bubbles and spice up your conversation, has its share of drawbacks. For example, there are a lot of ads. Given that the software is free, this is reasonable.