Rooting an Android is like giving your phone the ability to do things that are impossible without it. Rooting your phone gives you complete command over your phone’s operating system. It is possible to install a custom kernel, a custom ROM, and to unlock your phone after being rooted.
You should know the pros and downsides of rooting your Android handset before you do so.
About The LG Stylo 6
It is LG’s newest low-cost smartphone, the Stylo 6. The specifications on this smartphone are above average, and the design is distinctive. The 6.8-inch FHD+ waterdrop notch display on this phone features a 20:9 aspect ratio. With regards to the camera, the LG Stylo 6 has four cameras: a 13-megapixel primary camera, a 5-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a further 5-megapixel depth camera.
The LG Stylo 6 sports a Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm) Octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of expandable storage backed by 3 GB of RAM.
Read More: LG Stylo 6 Issues
Pre-Requirements before Rooting:
- To begin, make sure your LG Stylo 6 is fully charged.
- If your phone’s Bootloader isn’t already unlocked, do so now.
- Flash files using a custom recovery, such as TWRP.
- Take a full backup of your Android phone as well. 4)
- For LG Stylo 6, this instruction is solely for rooting. No other smartphone should be used for this strategy to work. Otherwise, it’s possible that your phone may stop working and die.
Let’s Root LG Stylo 6 now!
There are different methods to root LG stylo 6. Some of which are as follows;
1: Rooting by Magisk (TWRP Required)
An advanced and safest approach is Magisk root. In addition, you’ll get the OTA update and be able to utilize banking applications right away thanks to this approach.
- The first step is to download the most recent version of the Magisk Zip App (Magisk Zip) on your smartphone.
- Rename the Magisk apk file extension from.apk to.zip once it has been downloaded.
- Transfer the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal memory.
- Assume your LG Stylo 6 is running TWRP or another custom recovery.
- Now, press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously on your LG Stylo 6 until you see the Boot Animation.
- From the TWRP Recovery page, choose Install.
- Magisk may now be found on your computer.
- Select a file from your internal memory.
- As soon as you press the Swipe To Confirm Flash button, you’ll see a flash.
- Finally, restart your phone.
- Install the Magisk app once your phone has started.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully rooted your LG Stylo 6.
2: Rooting by SuperSU
This is the most popular way of rooting. TWRP or a custom recovery is required for this procedure.
- Download the most recent SuperSU Zip file to your phone first.
- As a last step, copy the SuperSU.Zip file to your phone’s internal memory.
- Make sure your phone has a custom recovery installed.
- Take your LG Stylo 6 into Recovery Mode now.
- From the TWRP recovery page, choose Install.
- Now, retrieve the SuperSU Zip from your internal storage and open it.
- Swipe to install the Zip file once you’ve selected it.
- Reboot your system when the flashing procedure is complete.
- There you go. Your LG Stylo 6 smartphone has now been successfully rooted.
3: Rooting by Framaroot
- First, download and install the program from its developer’s site.
- For controlling root access, you may choose between Superuser or SuperSU (the second one is easier to work with).
- Select the hacking vulnerability to be used.
- After completing the installation, you will be welcomed with an emoji.
4: By way of MetroPCS
- Install the KingoRoot software when it has been downloaded. (Be careful to get the most recent version.)
- The next step is to launch the app and choose “One Click Root.”
- After pressing the button, the rooting procedure will begin. Wait a few minutes and see what happens.
- As soon as the procedure is finished, Notifications, such as “Root Successfully,” will alert you.
- Congrats! Rooting your MetroPCS LG Stylo 6 Metro is a simple process.
Advantages of LG Stylo 6 Rooting:
Rooting Your LG Stylo 6 Has Several Benefits, as Listed Below:
- After rooting, you’ll be able to make your phone exactly as you want it.
- Flashing a custom ROM is also possible.
- Full control of the smartphone will be given to the user.
- In addition, you can effortlessly back up your Android phone.
- This enables the installation of applications and games that are not officially supported.
Rooting the LG Stylo 6: What Are the Disadvantages?
Rooting the LG Stylo 6 has various drawbacks.
- The phone warranty will be void if you root your LG Stylo 6.
- Your phone’s manufacturer will not be able to send you System Updates.
- If you skip any of the procedures during rooting, your phone might be rendered entirely useless.
- This means that you will not be able to get OTA updates on your phone.
To root LG Stylo 6 phone, We’ve provided you the whole Step-by-Step procedure below. Hopefully, this post will help you learn something new. With this guidance, which approach are you most interested in trying first?