You may use Snapchat’s “pin” feature to keep track of important friends or chats. In your account, this will enable your contacts or chats to show at the top of the page. You don’t have to waste time scrolling through other people’s alerts to find the ones that interest you. Snapchat’s “pin” function makes it simple to keep track of a specific individual.
How to pin someone’s chat on Snapchat?
You can always see it at the top of your Chat page by pinning a chat on Snapchat. No matter how long you haven’t spoken to each other, you’ll always have access to the same pinned Conversation in your inbox.
- In order to access the Chat tab on Snapchat, just open the app and swipe right.
- Hold your finger down on the chat window of the person you wish to pin.
- Tap Chat Settings and then Pin Conversation in the pop-up menu that displays.
A thumbtack emoji will appear at the top of the list next to their conversation. They won’t be notified of it in any way. Only three chats may be pinned at any one time. To remove a person’s pin, press and hold their icon once again, then choose Chat Settings, and finally Unpin Conversation from the drop-down menu.
How to customize Snap’s Pin Icon?
The symbol, emoticon, or emoji used to signify a pinned person or chat may also be completely customized in the Snapchat app.
- Take a look in the top-right corner of the Snapchat app and hit Settings (gear symbol).
- Take a look at the Manage section at the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Emojis of your Friends.
- Tap the Pinned Conversation again.
- It’s time to change the default pin symbol with an emoji of your choice. If you’ve picked it correctly, a faint gray box should appear around it.
- The update will take effect right away. Save and confirm buttons aren’t required.
- Once the Settings options have closed, press the Back arrow in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- In the app, you can now be able to view your newly pinned symbol.
Also Read: What does Open mean in Snapchat
What Exactly Does a Snapchat “Pin” Mean?
The word Pin on Snapchat refers to a feature that allows you to keep particular contacts or texts at the top of your feed. The pinning function is currently only accessible in the iOS app. To access the conversation screen, just swipe right from the home screen. A friend’s name or an ongoing chat must be held down with your finger here.
Select “Pin Conversation” from the chat options menu by tapping on it. When you do this, your Snapchat friends and the chats you’ve had with them will appear at the top of the news feed. With this feature, you don’t have to scroll through other notices to locate a message or chat chain that you regularly need to view.
Share your most memorable experiences with friends and other groups on Snapchat. Using the settings choices shown above, you can simply learn how to pin someone on Snapchat to the top of your display.