If you’ve ever wondered, “Where’s my flashlight?” there are two primary methods to locate, switch on, and turn off the flashlight. In 2010, Apple introduced the iPhone 4, which had an LED light on the rear. There were previously apps available that would make your iPhone’s screen completely white. After that, you could use applications that allowed you to keep the LED on while you shot images, rather than merely flashing it as you did so.
Apple didn’t add flashlight controls to iOS until iOS 7, released in 2013. Your iPhone has been equipped with a fully functional flashlight since that time, and it’s surprisingly useful.
In this article, we’ll go over the many methods for turning on and off the flashlight on your iPhone12 or iPhone 12 Pro. We’ll also go over how to make your flashlight brighter or dimmer in iPhone, in case you’ve been inquisitive about that.
Where Is the Flashlight on iPhone 12or iPhone 12 Pro?
In the Control Center, on the Lock Screen, or by asking Siri to switch the flashlight on or off, you may access your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro flashlight. Your iPhone’s camera’s built-in LED flash serves as a flashlight. This implies that the flashlight function is available on all iPhones, from the earliest devices like the iPhone 4 and 5 to the most recent iPhones like iPhone 12, 12 Pro or iPhone 13. The iPad, iPad Pro, and iPod Touch all include a built-in flashlight, which can be turned on and turned off much like the iPhone’s flashlight. As a result, there’s no cost to using this flashlight app.
How to Turn the Flashlight On & Off Using Siri?
Siri can spare you from having to struggle with your iPhone flashlight in the dark. In order to activate Siri’s flashlight function, you may either say, “Hey Siri,” or tap the Side or Home button on your phone to bring it to life. Using Siri, you can Turn on and off your flashlight.
With the help of “Hey Siri”
- In order to switch on the flashlight just say, “Hey Siri, turn on my flashlight.” Or “Hey Siri, Please Turn On my Flashlight.”
- Turning off the flashlight is as simple as saying, “Hey Siri, turn off the flashlight.” Or ‘’Hey Siri Please Turn off the Flashlight.”
How to turn your iPhone flashlight on or off using the Control Center?
- Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen on an iPhone with Face ID to launch the Control Center. Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- To use the flashlight, just press and hold the flashlight symbol on your device’s screen. You may turn off the flashlight by tapping the flashlight icon one more time.
- The flashlight may also be activated from the lock screen. Press and hold the flashlight symbol in the bottom left corner of iPhones with Face ID. For iPhones without Face ID, you may access the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
iPhone flashlight: You can also adjust the brightness?
- Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen on an iPhone with Face ID to open the Control Center. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen on an iPhone without Face ID to access the Control Center.
- Hold down the flashlight symbol for two seconds.
- You may adjust the brightness by swiping up and down the vertical bar
We hope you will not find any difficulty now in Turning Flashlight On in iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro and this article helps you to find out the flashlight Option in case if you are a new iPhone User.