Oppo has been launching the latest and greatest smartphone almost every week in China, India and nearest regions and A9X is no different. Oppo announced this smartphone soon after Oppo A9 was announced last month.
The smartphone comes with an impressive 6.53-inches Full HD+ waterdrop-like notch display with approx. 97.7% screen to body ratio. It’s powered by MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset with a whopping 6GB of RAM and it’s running on Android Pie 9.0 operating system with ColorOS 6.0.
The front side of the smartphone is covered by a 16MP camera whereas outback it has a 48MP camera which is partnered with a 5MP secondary camera. Housing a fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone and it has a 3D gradient back. The total amount of battery is 4020mAh non-removable with support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
Oppo A9X Specs
- 53-inches Full HD+ Display (2340 x 1080)
- MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset
- 6GB of RAM with 128GB of ROM (Expandable Up to 256GB via microSD Card)
- 5mm Audio Jack and FM Radio
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear-mounted)
- Android Pie 9.0 with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 16MP Front-Facing Camera
- 48MP Rear Camera
- 4020mAh Battery with VOOC 3.0 Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.1 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
Pricing and Availability
The Oppo A9X lands in Meteorite Black and Ice Jade White colors and it’s priced 1999 Yuan which is approx. 289 USD. Right now, it’s available to pre-order from Oppo’s official website and will officially start landing on stores in India and China on May 21.